NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
DUMAS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2017 12:00 P.M.
DUMAS EDC OFFICES – 900 N. DUMAS AVE.
- Call to Order – Harold Grall
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Attending Citizens and Their Business
- Consider approval of March 6, 2017 minutes – Gene Legg
- Consider approval of March financials – Bob Brinkmann
1. New Business and other reports
a. Report from Che Shadle, OJD Engineering – update on Business Park Master Plan
b. Report from Business Growth & Development Committee – Gene Legg
c. Update on Projects & Prospects – Mike Running
2. Items of Community Interest
• Rotary Golf Tournament – Saturday, May 6
- Consider approval of performance agreement for $5,000 to Panhandle Repair Services -Gene Legg
- Consider approval of contract ending date change for executive director
- Set Date for Next Meeting – May 8, 2017
Executive Session – Texas Government Code – Section 551.071 – Attorney Consultation; Section 551.072 – Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Section 551.074 – Deliberation Regarding Personnel Matters; Section 551.087 – Deliberation Regarding Economic Development Negotiations
Dumas Economic Development Corporation is ADA Accessible. Requests for accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact Grace Pierson, Executive Assistant, at 806-934-3332, Ext. 101 or fax 806-934-0180 for further information.
I, Grace A. Pierson, Executive Assistant for the Dumas Economic Development Corporation of Dumas, Texas hereby certify that the agenda was posted in accordance with Article 551.043 of the Texas Government Code on the 6th day of April, 2017 at 2:30 p.m.