NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
DUMAS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
MONDAY, MAY 8, 2017 12:00 P.M.
DUMAS EDC OFFICES – 900 N. DUMAS AVE.
- Call to Order – Shawn Frische
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Attending Citizens and Their Business
- Consider approval of April 10, 2017 minutes – Gene Legg
- Consider approval of April financials
- New Business and other reports
- Report from Community Grant Development Committee
- Update on Projects & Prospects – Mike Running
- Items of Community Interest
May 20, 2017 – 6:00 p.m. Panhandle Children’s Foundation Spring Gala
May 24, 2017 – 12:00 p.m. Spring Scholarship Luncheon – Amarillo College MCC & Moore County Health Foundation
- Consider approval of Community Development Grants
- The Refuge $3500.00
- YMCA $7500.00
- Cowboy Classic Rodeo $2575.00
- Safe Place Inc. $1815.00
- Dumas Discovery Center $1649.00
- CareNet Pregnancy Center $2000.00
- Consider approval to move budget monies to Business Growth & Development item per recommendation from Community Development Grant Committee
- Consider approval of Incentive to Project Home
- Consider approval to initiate process to apply for the friendly annexation of a portion of the Dumas Business Park into the City limits of Dumas
- Set Date for Next Meeting – June 12, 2017
Executive Session – Texas Government Code – Section 551.071 – Attorney Consultation; Section 551.072 – Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Section 551.074 – Deliberation Regarding Personnel Matters; Section 551.087 – Deliberation Regarding Economic Development Negotiations
Dumas Economic Development Corporation is ADA Accessible. Requests for accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact Grace Pierson, Executive Assistant, at 806-934-3332, Ext. 101 or fax 806-934-0180 for further information.
I, Grace A. Pierson, Executive Assistant for the Dumas Economic Development Corporation of Dumas, Texas hereby certify that the agenda was posted in accordance with Article 551.043 of the Texas Government Code on the 5th day of May 2017 at 11:30 a.m.