NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
DUMAS ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2017 12:30 P.M.
DUMAS EDC OFFICES – 900 N. DUMAS AVE.
- Call to Order – Shawn Frische
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Attending Citizens and Their Business
- Consider approval of August 14, 2017 minutes – Gene Legg
- Consider approval of August financials – Bob Brinkmann
- New Business and other reports
- Report from Business Growth & Development Committee – Gene Legg
- Update on Projects & Prospects – Mike Running
- Items of Community Interest
- Consider approval of Business Growth & Development funding for Panhandle Repair Services – Gene Legg
- Consider approval of Executive Director Insurance policy beneficiary percentage changes
- Consider approval of Dumas EDC Budget 2017-2018 – Mike Running
- Consider approval of Dumas EDC Plan of Work 2017-2018 – Mike Running
- Set Date for Next Meeting – October 9, 2017
Executive Session – Texas Government Code – Section 551.071 – Attorney Consultation; Section 551.072 – Deliberation Regarding Real Property; Section 551.074 – Deliberation Regarding Personnel Matters; Section 551.087 – Deliberation Regarding Economic Development Negotiations
Dumas Economic Development Corporation is ADA Accessible. Requests for accommodations must be made 48 hours prior to this meeting. Please contact Grace Pierson, Executive Assistant, at 806-934-3332, Ext. 101 or fax 806-934-0180 for further information.
I, Grace A. Pierson, Executive Assistant for the Dumas Economic Development Corporation of Dumas, Texas hereby certify that the agenda was posted in accordance with Article 551.043 of the Texas Government Code on the 8th of September 2017 at 10:00 a.m.