Located a short 40-minute drive from Amarillo, businesses in Dumas, Texas have easy access to a great multimodal transportation and distribution network which includes Interstates 40 and 27, the Amarillo International Airport, one of the largest rail centers in the region and the fastest growing trade route in the nation. Our community possesses everything needed for your business to thrive!
- The Moore County Regional Airport provides the lowest priced aviation and Jet-A fuel in the region, can accommodate business jets on its 6000’ runway, and has available locations for new aviation related businesses.
- Dumas, Texas is strategically located on the 4-lane Ports to Plains International Trade Corridor highway of US 287/87. Named the fastest growing north-south trade route in the United States, this highway moves millions of products annually from Mexico to Canada.
- The city’s integrated telecommunication and fiber optic networks provide exceptional data exchange networks.
- Exceptional electric utilities provided by Xcel Energy with continual upgrades and improvements
- Newly renovated and expanded sewer and water utilities.
- BNSF Southbound rail line with available siding and spur sites.
- 7500 rail car capacity Texas North West Rail feeder system with 24/7 connection and train access for BNSF line.
- Over 640 acres of available rail yard, trans-load and rail siding available.
- 265-acre Business Park with installed utilities and concrete roads adjacent to major highway.
- 100-acre aviation Business Park with immediate access to taxi-way and no local environmental regulations.
- Natural gas access throughout the area.
- No local impact fees or regulatory issues.
- Vast electric utility capacity.